What is the Estimated 2024 Chevy Blazer EV Range?
If you’ve been looking into purchasing a new electric car, and you might be wondering just how long the battery lasts? Then, what is the 2024 Chevy Blazer EV’s range? And while the answer will always be dependent on driving style and environment, the Blazer from our Temple dealership does offer a range of up to 290 miles for you to enjoy on your Killeen drives.
2024 Chevy Blazer Electric Range
The 2024 Blazer is set to be one of the most efficient SUVs ever produced by Chevrolet and this can be seen in the battery power and range that it offers. So you won’t need to worry about being left in unfamiliar territory when you go out on your next adventure in Salado. Here’s how the 2024 Blazer EV range breaks down across all four configurations:
- GM-Estimated Blazer EV 1LT Range: Up to 247 miles on a full charge with FWD
- GM-Estimated Blazer EV 2LT Range: Up to 293 miles on a full charge with FWD
- GM-Estimated Blazer EV RS Range: Up to 320 miles on a full charge with RWD
- GM-Estimated Blazer EV SS Range: Up to 290 miles on a full charge with Performance AWD
2024 Chevy Blazer EV Battery
The 2024 Chevy Blazer EV battery is a capable Ultium battery ready to power your vehicle and get you where you need to go without all the fuel! EV owners across Georgetown admit one of the biggest benefits of going electric is paying less for fuel — a lot less! And as EVs grow in popularity, it’s easier than ever to find a charging station near you. You have three options when choosing how to charge your SUV:
- Level 1 Charging – Typically reserved as a backup charging method, these chargers use a standard home outlet. They provide an estimated four miles of range per charging hour.
- Level 2 Charging – Most EV owners have a Level 2 charger professionally installed at home for hassle-free overnight charging. They provide an estimated 24 miles of range per charging hour.
- Level 3 Charging/Public DC Fast Charging – The fastest way to charge, this method is only available via public chargers that provide as much as 60 to 100 miles of range per twenty minutes of charging.
Reserve Your Blazer EV SUV at Don Ringler Chevrolet Today!
Here in Temple, we want to help make your new car dreams a reality. Contact us today to learn how to reserve your own 2024 Chevy Blazer EV. Or speak with a member of our finance team to help explain your leasing options or help you apply for financing. We’re excited to help you take your next steps in the car-buying journey!
More from Don Ringler Chevrolet
The 2024 Chevy Equinox is a spacious and versatile SUV that has become a fast favorite in Killeen. But if you need your car to pull its weight on Salado roads, you might be wondering about the Equinox engine specs. What is the 2024 Chevy Equinox towing capacity? The latest model can tow up…
Get more done, drive safe, and go on more adventures with your family with the 2023 Chevy Tahoe! This SUV gives you plenty of cargo space on the inside for weekly shopping as well as powerful towing capacity for hauling your boat, cargo trailer, or camper behind you. Cruise Killeen streets in comfort and…
It’s easy to fall in love with the spacious and luxurious Chevy Suburban! Once you’ve spent time inside the 2023 Chevy Suburban interior and perused its vast array of features, you’ll have a hard time settling for any alternative. We’ve covered the Chevy Suburban’s dimensions, capacities, and feature suites in detail, but we’re sure…