2022 Chevy Equinox Gas Mileage
The Chevy Equinox has changed since your parents last drove one, and the 2022 model is the most fuel-efficient that the Equinox has ever been. The 2022 Chevy Equinox mpg ratings allow you to get up to 26 mpg city and 31 mpg highway on the Killeen roads. However, the Chevy Equinox is more than just a one-trick pony. See more about the 2022 Chevy Equinox fuel economy with Don Ringler Chevrolet, and discover your own fuel-efficient Chevy Equinox at Don Ringler Chevrolet.
2022 Chevy Equinox Gas Mileage by Drivetrain
The 2022 Chevy Equinox mpg ratings will vary just a smidge depending on the drivetrain you choose, but Salado drivers can rest assured that getting the AWD option won’t compromise fuel economy by anything noticeable. Here is how the 2022 Chevy Equinox fuel efficiency varies by drivetrain:
- 1.5L Turbo 4-cylinder with FWD: EPA-estimated 26 mpg city/31 mpg highway
- 1.5L Turbo 4-cylinder with AWD: EPA-estimated 25 mpg city/30 mpg highway
2022 Chevy Equinox Performance
What makes the 2022 Chevy Equinox gas mileage possible? You won’t find gold when you open up the hood, but you’ll find the next best thing: a 1.5L Turbo 4-cylinder engine. When you start up this engine before every Georgetown commute, you’ll discover the Chevy Equinox is capable of the following:
1.5L Turbo 4-Cylinder Engine Specs:
- 170 horsepower
- 203 lb-ft of torque
- Maximum towing capacity of 1,500 pounds
Tow your four-wheeler or fishing boat to your next campsite with ease when you strap your payload behind the Chevy Equinox.
Other Chevy Equinox Fuel-Efficient Features
The 2022 Chevy Equinox fuel efficiency is only enhanced with plenty of fuel-efficient features that help you get more out of every drive. Some of the features that aid in fuel preservation include:
- Automatic Stop/Start: Under certain conditions like being at a stop light, this feature shuts off the engine of the Chevy Equinox, making the vehicle come to a complete stop as long as your foot is on the brake pedal. As soon as you take your foot off of the brake pedal, the Equinox will start back up again. To turn off this feature, just press the disable switch. This feature is especially useful when driving through constant stop-and-go traffic.
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS): Low tire pressure can affect fuel economy since your car has to work harder to propel forward. Having a properly working TPMS system with clear warning lights that flash on your dashboard is a great tool to have. This way, you can stay on top of your tires’ air pressure needs.
Find out how you can drive past the gas stations and spend more time on the roads with the Chevy Equinox when you set up a test drive at our dealership in Temple. When you find a model that you love, use our new vehicle specials to save big on your next purchase.
Save More With the Chevy Equinox
Contact us to experience the Chevy Equinox in person and take it for a test drive. See how the impressive 2022 Chevy Equinox gas mileage can change the way you drive.
More from Don Ringler Chevrolet
The 2024 Chevy Equinox is a spacious and versatile SUV that has become a fast favorite in Killeen. But if you need your car to pull its weight on Salado roads, you might be wondering about the Equinox engine specs. What is the 2024 Chevy Equinox towing capacity? The latest model can tow up…
Get more done, drive safe, and go on more adventures with your family with the 2023 Chevy Tahoe! This SUV gives you plenty of cargo space on the inside for weekly shopping as well as powerful towing capacity for hauling your boat, cargo trailer, or camper behind you. Cruise Killeen streets in comfort and…
It’s easy to fall in love with the spacious and luxurious Chevy Suburban! Once you’ve spent time inside the 2023 Chevy Suburban interior and perused its vast array of features, you’ll have a hard time settling for any alternative. We’ve covered the Chevy Suburban’s dimensions, capacities, and feature suites in detail, but we’re sure…